MEDIATION SERVICES – WENDI DODSON
Wendi Dodson, Attorney, and the founder of Dodson Law Firm, PLLC has an extensive background in alternative dispute resolution and mediation services. Ms. Dodson began mediating in 1993 after obtaining her Basic Mediation Certificate from the University of Houston – Clear Lake. Ms. Dodson worked as a volunteer mediator for small claims court matters in Harris and surrounding counties following her initial credentialing.
In addition to basic mediation certification in Texas, Wendi completed Advanced Family Law Mediation training from Mediators and Arbitrators of America in December of 2019 as well as Mediating Disputes from Harvard Law School’s Program on Negotiation with the Harvard Negotiation Institute in June of 2019.
Ms. Dodson has a professional background in:
- Family Law: Divorce, Child Support, Modifications & Enforcement(s), etc.
- Small Claims Disputes: Breach of Contract, Collections, Personal Injury
- Tort Claims such as Auto and Truck Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Negligence, Premises Liability, etc. on both plaintiff and defense sides.
- Contract Negotiations, Drafting, Breach, and Dispute Resolution
- Consumer and Commercial Disputes
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices claims
- Warranty Claims
- Construction Defects
- Property & Facilities Management
- Disaster Mitigation and Restoration: Storm, Flood and Hail & Wind Damage
- Water, Fire & Mold Remediation
Ms. Dodson is a member of the Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association as well as the Texas Association of Mediators.
- $400 per party for ½ day (4 hours)
- $700 per party full day (8 hours)
- Limited representation as counsel for mediating party: call to discuss
To schedule a mediation, please contact the Dodson Law Firm at 713-338-2525