About Attorney Wendi Dodson
Attorney Wendi Dodson has more than 25 years’ professional experience in such fields as property management, facilities management, disaster restoration, contracts management, and paralegal litigation support services. She has worked on both plaintiff and defense firms in family law, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, motor vehicle accidents and corporate compliance. Wendi has completed coursework and training as an insurance adjuster, all lines in Texas; insurance estimating and claims writing in Xactimate, elevation and interior estimating with Xactimate, fundamentals of water loss and damages, adjuster, property, casualty and surety training, and mold remediation contractor licensure.
She is a 1993 graduate of the University of Houston-Clear Lake, earning a Bachelor’s Degree in American Jurisprudence. Wendi graduated with Cum Laude honors from Thurgood Marshall School of Law. She is a Texas Certified Mediator, Texas Certified Family Mediator, and a Harvard Law School’s Program on Negotiation Certified Mediator. She has received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Appellate Litigation, Mediating Disputes, and Marital Property Division for earning the highest grade in those courses.
Wendi is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Bar Association
- American Society of Notaries
- Houston Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association
- Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Lawyer’s for Children
- Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association